I. Purpose of collecting information:
This policy is applied when users access the website tanisagroup.com, that is, the user agrees to the terms that TANISA stipulates in this Policy (including supplement and amendments from time to time. point).
Depending on the actual situation and security needs, TANISA may adjust this Policy so that when accessing the website, users should regularly check the Policy Information for the latest updates.
II. Scope of using information
TANISA collects User Information mainly for the purpose of supporting and maintaining relationships with Users such as:
1. Maintain contact with users, answer user questions related to the Services of TANISA;
2. Send open letters, letters of thanks;
3. Notify users of promotional information, advertisements or for direct marketing purposes.
4. Evaluating and analyzing TANISA's market, customers and services
5. TANISA collects Information to serve the purpose of improving the quality of the Services such as:
a. Identify visitors, website of TANISA;
b. Analyzing and optimizing websites of TANISA;
6. Other contents that TANISA is allowed to use the Information are not contrary to the provisions of law.
III. Scope of information collection
1. Information of users that TANISA will collect includes:
a) Full name;
b) Phone number;
2. For each other, specific collection purposes, from time to time TANISA may require users to provide additional Information to ensure the user's use or to ensure the connection between TANISA and Users are smooth, convenient.
3. For the scope of collecting Information mentioned in this Policy, users can choose to provide or refuse to provide Information to TANISA.
IV. Information storage time
Personal data of users will be stored until cancellation request from customers. Remaining in all cases, personal information of members will be kept confidential on the website of tanisagroup.com Website.
* Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
TANISA CO,. LTD (TANISA)
Representative office: 14th Floor, Room 08B, Vincom Building, 72 Le Thanh Ton street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Manufacturer: No. 133, 784 Str, Ninh Nghia, Ninh Thanh, Tay Ninh city, Vietnam
Hotline: +849 38 11 86 99
V. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data.
- Users have the right to check, update and adjust their personal information by logging into their account and editing their personal information or request tanisagroup.com's website management to do this.
- Users have the right to send a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party website tanisagroup.com. When receiving these feedbacks, website management confirms the information, it is responsible for answering the reason and instructing users to recover and keep the information confidential.
VI. Commitment to customer information security
- Personal information of members on tanisagroup.com are committed to absolute confidentiality in accordance with tanisagroup.com's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information by each member is done only with the consent of that user unless otherwise provided by law.
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without the consent of the member.
- In case the information server is attacked by a hacker resulting in personal data loss, tanisagroup.com will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification. for members to know.
- Absolutely confidential all information of online transactions of members including invoice information and digital documents in the secure data center area of tanisagroup.com.
VII. The process for handling complaints related to customer personal information
- Members on the site have the right to send complaints about issues related to personal information on the TANISA site to the website management via:
Hotline: +849 38 11 86 99
- Upon receiving the complaint information, the website management board is immediately responsible for checking the status of the user information that is complained about, the cause and seeking remedies. In case of necessity, it is possible to use support services of companies on network security.
- Website management is responsible for responding to the complainant about the result of complaint settlement within 30 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
- In case the complaint settlement results show that the fault belongs to the website management board, the website management board must compensate the complainant for the actual damages arising from the violation of information security commitments. individual customers.