Rice Paper Rolls Recipe
- RICE PAPER WORLD
Here is one of our most beloved dishes for any lunchtime or evening meal or even as a snack between meals. We call them fresh spring rolls. You might find them also called summer rolls or Vietnamese rice paper rolls. They are made up of a variety of cut vegetables and new mint leaves, which are rolled up in the rice paper and served with a hot, tart peanut dipping sauce. They are delightful and light, making them a great eating choice on a warm summer night! Click on the link below to get more details about how to make these wonderful rice paper rolls. It’s so easy to do.
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
2 tbs holsin sauce
15 Vietnamese mint leaves
15 pack 16cm Vietnamese rice paper
1 cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced (for meat fillings)
185g can tuna, drained (for meat fillings)
2 cucumbers cut into matchsticks
1 carrot, grated
1 cup bean shoots
1 red capsicum, cut into matchsticks
1 avocado, thinly sliced
1 cup cooked vermicell noodles
10 cooked king prawns (for meat fillings)
Prepapring to make Vietnamese rice paper rolls
1. To make plunging sauce, join soy, sweet bean stew and hoi sin sauce in a little bowl. Put aside.
2. Fill an expansive bowl with warm water. Put a spotless, sodden tea towel on a level work surface. Dunk a Vietnamese rice paper sheet in the warm water and abandon it to diminish, approx 30 seconds. Expel and put it on the tea towel.
3. Put one fixing from the meat fillings, for example, chicken at the base of the wrapper nearest to you in the center. Pick a determination of vegetable fillings and lay on top of the chicken. Be mindful so as not to include an excessive number of fixings as the rice paper will tear when collapsing.
4. Crease the sides of the rice paper over the highest point of the filling and move from the base to encase the blend.
5. Serve with the plunging sauce.
Vietnamese rice paper rolls
Rice paper rolls, combined with a tart plunging sauce, are a highly cherished staple of Vietnamese cooking. Despite the fact that they look great, they are shockingly simple to make and are the perfect dish to serve an eager group.
TANISA Co., Ltd , a strong brand in the market for the production and distribution of specialty products (rice paper, rice noodles...) and spices (seasoning) which exported to some countries such as USA, France, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Brunei...
TANISA CO., LTD
Hotline: +84 938 118 699/ + 84 286 274 0966
Representative Office Address: 14th Floor, Room 08B, Vincom Building, 72 Le Thanh Ton str, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city, S.R Vietnam
Factory: No. 133, 784 Street, Ninh Nghia, Ninh Thanh, Tay Ninh city, Vietnam